Happy Fall, everyone! So many things to look forward to this season… In my top 5 are:
- Crunchy leaves
- Puppies running through crunchy leaves
- Soup and hot drinks
- Pumpkin and winter squash
I’ll definitely be sharing more Fall-flavored things (yes, Fall can be a flavor!) coming up, but for now I’ll leave you with a recipe for a Banana Coffee Smoothie, which is a good pick-me-up for any season.
To tell you the truth, I rarely drink coffee because it makes me TOO wired… But Four Sigmatic Adaptogen Coffee has calming herbs added (such as Ashwagandha and Tulsi) that help balance the caffeine. No jitters! I have no affiliation with the brand; I just enjoy getting to have coffee on occasion without a side dish of feeling crazy!
Banana Coffee SmoothiePin Recipe
- 1 ripe banana frozen
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 packet Four Sigmatic Adaptogen Coffee
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1-2 dates, pitted (optional)
- Blend until smooth and enjoy! If you’d like to make it a bit more sustaining, feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder.